For the Summer Term only Titan Partnership are offering the Enterprising People Pack at a discounted rate of £249 + VAT. (£199 + VAT for Titan members)
The new teaching programme designed to help young people develop their entrepreneurial skills.
Scroll down and download a sample session today!
Designed by business professionals and teachers to support those working with young people on the enterprise agenda.
Get a ready made enterprise training programme from Titan, complete with resource pack for 14 sessions, downloaded and ready to use for only £450 +VAT.
Our ‘EP-Enterprising People’ Training Programme is designed for teachers and term trainers who want to help young people explore their entrepreneurial skills. All resources are included within the pack. EP was produced by experienced teachers and business professionals who understand the relationship between enterprise, teachers and young people.
EP Training Pack – The training pack is a complete ready made resource for the teacher or term trainer and includes:
- Prompt notes provided where necessary
- Expected learning outcomes per session
- Recommended employer engagement
- Advice on accreditation and guided learning hours where require
EP Download – You will be able to download the EP training programme directly from our website or call our EP helpline to receive an email copy, so you can start teaching today.
EP Sessions – Each session offers a menu of timed activities enabling you to tailor the session to meet your group’s needs:
- Skills and attributes
- Creative thinking
- Setting up a business
- Setting up your own Enterprise
- Business start-up
- Value of enterprise
- The Customer
- Local Enterprise
- Global Trading
- Enterprise in action
- Meeting market needs
- People power
- Looking into the future
Reasons why you’ll love EP
- Great value for money – only £450, giving you exceptional value for money as a complete training service to use as many times as you want.
- Produced by experienced professionals – A small select group of business professionals and teachers have produced this training programme for you, meeting the needs of business, teachers, trainers and young people.
- Personal Development – Self esteem, determination, focus and the ability to ‘think on their feet’ are jsut some of the many benefits young people get from the EP training programme.
- Flexible Learning - We have developed the training programme to help teachers, trainers and young people as much as possible, which is why the order and length of the sessions can be changed to suit, without affecting the overall learning programme.
- Accreditation – The EP training programme is accredited. It fully meets NCFE Level 2 Certificate in Developing Enterprise Skills. It contributes towards the BTEC Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Enterprise & Entrepreneurship and the Open College Network ‘Self Employment and Enterprise’; and follow Guided Learning Hours (GLH)
- Enterprise Log – We help young people gather evidence during this programme by recommending how evidence can be gathered and importantly what evidence is needed to meet accreditation standards.
- Fun learning – We all enjoy learning and remember more when we are having fun. Thai is why the EP Training Programme has been developed with fun in mind, to encourage interaction and engagement throughout.
For further information and to purchase this pack please call us on 0121 236 4141 or complete the form below.