Titan Partnership supports all of our members – nurseries, schools, colleges, universities and community partners – with a number of varied high quality activities, all aimed at raising attainment , achievement and improving life chances of the people who work in those organisations and the people that they serve.
Titan aims to generate ‘new’ funds into the area and into the member organisations to support our aims and the Titan activities.
Activities for 2012-2013 include:
- Computers in the home project Click below to read the evaluation report!
- Themed terms’ – Humanities, Mathematics and Technology – with joint activities and events
- Professional Development – for teachers, lecturers and support staff
- Professional Learning Communities supporting schools, colleges, universities and community partners
- Communities of Practice
- School Effectiveness and School Improvement
- Ofsted preparation and follow-up
- Delivery of Enterprise education
- Initial Teacher Training
- School Business Manager network
- Education-Business activity support
- Information, Advice and Guidance support
- International links and opportunities
- Governor support
- Community Cohesion initiatives
- Fundraising – to benefit Titan members
- Behaviour management support
- Able Gifted and Talented and Challenge for ALL
- Shared procurement and cost effectiveness opportunities
The above list will be added to and change as the member organisations inform us of their needs.